Medical Malpractice Defense
Our lawyers understand both the necessary steps to take in preventing medical malpractice and the complexities of defending against such charges under relevant Louisiana law.
We offer knowledgeable and experienced representation to health care professionals who are facing accusations of:
- Failure to diagnose
- Delayed diagnosis
Misdiagnosis or missed diagnosis
- Surgical errors and avoidable post-surgical complications
- Failure to provide informed consent
- Emergency room errors
- Prescription errors
- Errors in administration of medication
- Negligence during pregnancy, labor and delivery that led to birth injury or injury to the mother
- Other hospital negligence or error
Professional liability and claims of malpractice are often taken personally by health care providers. Let Tabary & Borne help you navigate through the medical review panel process and prepare for the possibility of further litigation. We understand the importance of your professional reputation and will put forth every possible effort to help you maintain focus on the practice of medicine.
Contact Us About Your Case